Selasa, 08 Juli 2008

zettai kareshi




this dorama is the first movie who could make me crying as hell!! TwT
even ichi ritoru no namida only could produce a tear from my stoic eyes. but this one .. I cried without stop at the ending...

ho shit ho shit!!! ;A; now I look like a sentimental girl! hate it, but I have to admit this TwT

zettai kareshi is success making me cry like a baby!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! 4THUMBS UP *gives all of my thumbs*

and so, I'm in love with naito-kun!!! *tosses edward who makes me reminding someone*

mokomichi hayami-sannnnnnnnnnnnn <3333333333
I wanna youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;3



oh yeah. the real mokomichi-san [seems like], added my touya o_o;; aahhhh~~~~~~~ marry my touya please LOL

gue jadi pengen ngeRP jpop. sapa tau dapet pacarnya die lage XDDD;;
ganti haluan!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

katanya ga mau main RP lagi... ~___~;;

せいら mengatakan...

tapi klo dapetnya die, aku mao XD

Anonim mengatakan...

eh zettai kareshi itu bukannya komiknya si watase yuu ya XD
gue baru tau ada dramanya lol