Rabu, 16 Juli 2008

sean

I wanna kick a girl from sydney DDD: well, I dunno what her name is, but she is my brother's gf [well, he is not my real sibling though.. only play from internet]
my brother sean told me yesterday that her gf had a feeling toward another guy where she did overseas. and it really pissed me off :/

she played with my friend's feeling and I dont like it, at all! and I dont know is my brother toooo nice or tooo stupid, he still gave his gf some times to think it again well =___=;; also when I cursed her gf and told him how much I didn't like her because of that, he was still calm and defended his gf, though that I know well how hurt he is .__.

she is too stupid to neglect someone awesome like my bro!!!!! =_=;;
my bro is handsome enough [well, pretty maybe?], he is studying in a good university in sydney, he is tall and strong, his family economic is great. he loves her gf so much. also, he is the one who will never cheat!
so I call his gf very BAKA!!! -___-;;

my bro was very very sad yesterday and kinda depressed, wish I could help him but sadly I couldn't ._. sorry bro ;x;
he even asked me, what is his lack?
well, he is almost perfect! ba-ka~ :/
his gf is really really stupid. I really wanna kick her butt right now >_>


ingin hati kuberkata~, "elu jadian aja sini sama gue" xDDD tapi enggak mungkin kan ye, yang ada putus hubungan kk adek lol

oiya, gue punya ekon rp baru =D jadi takeru ;3
this time I want to have a new gentle boyfriend!!! harus itu! capek gue maen sama orang2 jermani nan mesum >_>;;
I want to have a guy who can treat me right and spoil me lovingly ♥ moga2 bisa nemu di takeru yah, takeru kan cakep >_< amin!

pokoke gue musti bisa lebih bahagia daripada obet! gak boleh enggak! arus! dia gak boleh bahagia lebih dulu pula dari gue :/ *jaat*

4 komentar:

auriliana Lence mengatakan...

seiii halo ha kekekeke......

takeru sapa ?

せいら mengatakan...

hallo ;3
takeru... pokalisnya sug xD

Anonim mengatakan...

well, relationships are not that simple. your feeling towards someone you loves is laying in gray-ish area....and most of the time.. love isn't logical.

he loves her so much, so he wants to be by her side whatever it cost, though it means that he have to stab his own heart. that's illogical. but that's love.

neee..
udah biarin aja.. keputusan dia menurutQ keputusan yang paling wise kok. =3 semuanya juga ga bisa diliyat dari satu sisi doank. mungkin ceweknya punya banyak alasan buat ngelakuin itu. well, we don't know anything about it, right? *shrugs*

btw, telat yak komennya? *fails*
XDDDDD;;

Me mengatakan...

aih aih..udah lama papi ga main ke sini..^^v

wew..
sperti biasa...
mau papi bikinin voodoo doll?? XDDD