Selasa, 22 April 2008

yesterday . .

I went to PIM yesterday to meet kana, garret, ruui, mipup, chiyu, and others \(>w<)/ before that, I took care my exchange students form. and I get caught in rain ;__; consequence, now I'm still shivering.. I think I'm gonna get sick soon __ __;;

then I bought an ice blended in coffee bean 8D





















then I accompanied kana and garret playing in timezone. When I was seeing them, I just could be --> \(O__O)/









































see how serious were they playing xDDDD

oh yeah. my lips almost being kissed by kana \(= =\;;)
forgive me kana.. I won't talk like that again.. so dont steal my first >A<;;;;;;;;


---------
I miss HIM <33

4 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

haha you dont put the one that i hurt myself and threw the drumstick away from my right hand...

せいら mengatakan...

I forgot that one 8D;; ahaha

Anonim mengatakan...

nah you stupid xD so why did you took my torn skin lol

せいら mengatakan...

lol memorial dear ;D