Rabu, 23 April 2008

sick

sick... I'm shivering and getting cold as well = ="
I even got overslept ;A; in fact, I wanted to get on earlier so I could meet my boyfriend longer. but this body.. ughh... I wanted to slap myself like I used to be but now I've had a swear to not do that to my boyfriend..

then I heard from my boyfriend that my boyfriend's female co-worker had flirted him 8(>A<)8
my boyfriend said, this is the conversation between them =


the chick = *flirts R*

R = stop. I have a girlfriend

the chick = wow, she's lucky *continues to flirt*


die you, BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DXXXXXXXXXXX *deathglares*

yes I'm lucky cause I'm having him!! so what? ENVY? D< I know what's your feeling cause it's easy being envy with me who is the R's girlfriend. ahahahahaha 8D *laughs crazily*

BUTTTT, he is mine, not yours!!! don't you understand the condition as well? he had told you that you had to stop your act but why you didn't do that?? do you not understand the rules?? you have to NOT flirt anyone who has in a relationship!! how bitchy are you? is there no one guys in L.A who can you flirt or what?? why should my boyfriend?? D:

give up okay?? go away you bitch. don't you bother us. dont you flirt him. you, are not for him!! and he isn't for you!! he's mine mine mineee... 8(>____________<)8

GOT IT HUH? DX

don't ever try to steal him from me if you want to live longer!!

*exhales deeply* okay, after that, my boyfriend .. well.. did silly and.. ummm... pervert thing to me .////.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
nyah, I got a heart attack cause him x///D;;;;;;;

and I can't write what happen to us this day, cause it's only for private consume lol

-----

I love my boyfriend sooooo much <3

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

i know what you did 8D i know what you did 8D i know what you did 8D i knooooooow what you did 8D *laughs uncontrollably*

Anonim mengatakan...

oh.. and i hope what happened between your bf and his co-worker wont happen to my bf >___>

-pdhl sndiriny dkt ma byk cwo2 laen __ __"

せいら mengatakan...

*slaps your mouth* stop ittt >//>;;;

I'll pray for him D: wish he would be okay