Minggu, 20 April 2008

I'm sorry Kana..

I'm sorry I couldn't help you
I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy
I'm sorry cause I'm an useless friend
I'm sorry cause I never do nothing to you

I wanted to help you,
I do really want to
But my strength and power isn't good enough
to help all of your problems..

I'm sorry I just could hear your problems, without could solve it together
I'm sorry I just could know you crying, without could wipe your tears up
I'm sorry I just could see you suffered, without could pick you up from there
I'm sorry I just could being panic today, without could get and give any help

I want you to be happy
after all the bad things happened to you
I want you to have someone special that you love and love you in return
after so many people hurt you so badly

I'm sorry cause I gave your Jonas into your life
I really really do
If I knew what kind of person he was at first
I'm sure I wouldn't let you being hurt by him

But I can't judge him,
like you and robert said
we're human
and don't have perfectness

I can't say that Jonas is bad or what
Because he is he
I just realize now
Maybe he isn't someone for you

so be strong again Kana!!
I'm going to help you through this world
though I can't help you like you want me to
I hope you knew that I'd always be your side

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

i'm happy cuz you bring jonas into my life =) it's fine hun.. no need to say sorry ^^
and now i can smile from my heart, ne..?

せいら mengatakan...

okay .________.