Jumat, 24 Oktober 2008

please, for people who think that I'm their friend

please.. dont leave me alone
I know I'm not perfect
I know I'm not good enough
I know I'm not the most caring
I know I'm not only your best friend
I know I'm not someone that you will cry for
I know I'm not the one who will always be your side whenever you need me

but I beg to you, don't leave me. I do love all of you, but I feel that everyone has gone slowly but surely

I feel alone, the pain comes and stabs my heart so bad
I do want to be a good friend. But I know I am not. I never be good enough for you
I know that I'm not real nice. I just pretend to be nice. So you all won't be mad and stay away from me

to be honest, I'm envy with people that can show theirself completely with their friends and their friends can accept it, even like it
I am not able..

never





I'm afraid that when I show you my bad side, you will hate me. you will disgust me, you will go away from me. or even you will break our friendship
I stand with pain for so long, I just want to have a true friend. but why is it so hard?
why my sacrifices is not being worthed? and how come you replied it with yell and curse?
what did I do?

-sighs deeply-

I just need, someone who think, that I am here. I am not someone that you only can have fun with. I am also a human. who has emotion as well like you do
so please, treat me at least a little bit more nice
and feel
that I'm breath
in this world





>>> I will be better soon, don't worry. I'm just in emo mood

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

astaga... masih tentang tadi siang yah? ^ ^;
no worries Sei, I'm just going to repeat what I've been saying to those who I've been calling friends.

I'm not one throw someone away, but I'm one who will walk away as soon as I'm no longer needed. *huggles* > <
maaf tadi gak buru2 telfon, sampe rumah gue pengen muntah..

せいら mengatakan...

soal tadi siang nyerempet ke smuanya >_>;;
hah? -gak ngerti, masih pusing- xD;

I need you ;___; -hugs you tightly-
iya enggak apa2 kog.. gue tau elo lage enggak enak badan