Sabtu, 07 Juni 2008

kana oh kana~

I do never think that you really fall in love with JONATHAN ROBERT LINTANG!!!! o____________O

well, though I never meet him [direct or indirect] but if you really love him, then I'm going to support you. I hope this guy can cure you as well... and by the way

WHY SHOULD YOU LOVE SOMEONE WHO HAS THAT NAME?? XD;;;;;;;;;

I've realized that you love this guy since a long time :]
and I hope this one is the one for you... and also I hope you wouldn't cry again anymore because of a relationship

just hope you would luck this time girl!! dont forget for the PJ [Pajak Jadian / Relationship tax] for me okay? >D

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

what's wrong with his name?? DD8 there's nothing wrong with that = w= && me no fall in love with him DD8 just started to like him ihihihii :']]

せいら mengatakan...

it's very very wrong! except the /lintang/ xDD;;
dont lie kana.. I know you already love him to die lol