Senin, 30 Juni 2008

andersen's...





















to recover the bad mood, I went to Taman Anggrek and bought an andersen's ice cream... It's from denmark :p

I got caramel topping..... very delicious~~


















and so, this is kelapa gading in the night, photo's by me inside my car XDDDD

kelapa gading is a section where I'm living right now, and I heard it's one of the elite sections in jakarta.... also it's full of chinese and korean people :]
it's the heaven of food, because there are toooooo many restaurants in there. so if someone come to here, don't forget to come to kelapa gading to taste them. it has indonesian food from cheap to expensive. all in kelapa gading yeay 8D *promotes* XD

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

whooah....delicious...*stare at ice cream's pic*

yes, you're rite! Kelapa gading is a food heaven!!
Unfortunately, that place is tooooo far away from my place.. ~___~

せいら mengatakan...

ahahahaha.... so next time you should visit my place again ;3