Senin, 30 Juni 2008

alay?
















yesterday I visited my grand mother... there were some cousins and an aunt, but because I'm not very close with them so I didn't talk, only texting some friends :3

then....

my aunt saw my hair and my make up, she said, "why do you style your look like that? It doesnt suit with you... Looks like alay" I dont know what is ALAY in english so skip skip xD [for indonesian people who know what alay is called in english, tell me please lol] I just can say if alay is a bad meaning in Indonesia... also its for called ugly and bad behave people(?) but I'm not pretty sure with my explanation lol

but I was very shock!!!! >A<;;;
I've never been called ALAY before this..... I'm pissed.........

Am I look like an alay? :/

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

lol lol!!
ALAY!! XDDD

hmm...Alay, I think it's like a person (mostly a boy) with that "polem" (u know..Poni-Lempar..XDD, coloring hair which is doesn't suited with themself and junkies style who loves to create a chaos.

せいら mengatakan...

oh shut up! ;A; I was really really pissed y'know?

nyah nyah.. something like that XDDD
but alay has deeper meaning I think. but it's still similar lol

thank you for your explanation yoi. it helps me a lot