Kamis, 11 September 2008

blahh~~






















for this 16th birthday :/
it's a thing that I was waiting for in a long time but when it almost come, it is really.. simple thing :/

even I have had a lot of problems with some persons..
such as my EX-friend.. MELON DX she's a liar one X/
and then also with my mom..
not forget with /anak gaul hocimin/ .___.

-sighs deeply-

stressful... tiring.. meaningless..

nowadays I feel empty so badly. without anything that I really want or will to do or to gain


well, I had already planned to make a party in a pizza restaurant with my high school's student, they already will to buy me presents and expensive cake, and also we will hang out till night in this saturday night, but it's still feeling empty ._.

though I know I shouldn't feel like this because it means I don't appreciate them, but I need one thing

I wanna /him/ -coughs- to text me and say, "happy birthday, I loveD you"
but that's impossible, isn't it? -laughs bitterly-
tho I believe he doesnt even know when my birthday is. I'm sure -nodnod-

I wanna a loveeeeeee... I need it.... Dx

2 komentar:

auriliana Lence mengatakan...

seiraaa met ULtahh yaghhh kekekeke....

cie bentar lagi 17 taun neghhh

gwe doain moga tambah dewasa.. ama nurut ama ortu yaghh

せいら mengatakan...

gue 16~~~ XDDDD;;
makasih yah ril :3